We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
WE weathered the strom!
So as many have heard by now Wa was hit by a horrible wind and rain storm over the weekend. Well we may have not been flooded, we did have a near miss with a potentially damaging object. We were laying in bed when I heard a loud boom noise. I asked Jon if he had heard the noise and he said no (he never hears the noises I hear). Well when I was taking Sam to the bus the next morning I saw the tree that had come down not that far from the Corner of our duplex. I'm just glad we didn't loose power like we did last winter when we were without power for 4 1/2 days.Our landlord is going to take the tree down now that it is damaged to keep it from falling the rest of the way. So we asked him if we could have the wood for camping . he said that we could have all we wanted, yippee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment