Friday, January 11, 2008

Ben's football story

So Ben and I were watching the news when they started talking about the Sea Hawks game against the Packers tomorrow. He told me that he didn't like it when the players hit each other and then piled on top of each other. I told him that that was part of the game it is what the Sea Hawks do to the other team when they have have the ball and the Sea Hawks don't want the other team to score any points. he said oh OK. He then asked me in I wanted the Bears to win. I said well honey the Sea hawks are not playing against the Bears they are playing against the Packers. I want the sea hawks to win Go Hakes Go Hawks. He then looked at me at said " I want the Football to win."

No comments: