Sunday, February 24, 2008

Helping Hands!

So Jon and I thought that Saterday would be a good day to lay aroung and sleep in. Well about 11:30am the phone rings and its my sister Crystal asking for some help. She wanted to know if Jon could help Britt put a new roof on the back porch of their house. So we got up and got dressed and rushed over to their house to help. When we got there Crystal was weeding her flower beds, alexis was napping and My Dad and Britt were on the way way home from getting the roofing supplies. The boys of course jumped right in to help Aunt Crystal weed ( they are boys and she was diging in the drit). Alexis woke from her nap not to long after we got there so I got to spend some time playing with her. It took the guys all day but they got all but a small corner of the roof done. Yeah for them they did it. Well needless to say Jon is very sore today but "Thats ok I did a good thing to help family when they needed it" he said.

No comments: