Friday, March 07, 2008

Tyra is not nice my tirp was very sad and disapointing

So I flew to ny to be on the show. Well I was only on a 5min segment (not what I was told it would be). Then I didn't even get to meet her she never even talked to any of the guest (only when the cameras were taping did anyone get to talk to he). She left the stage during breaks and after the show was don taping she ran off the stage and was gone. It was so not what I was told would have happen or expected. Tyra is not the nice person she is made out to be on tv. I don't even know when the show will air and I'm not sure I even want to bother. The way she was mean to not meet any of the guest makes me want to never whatch any of her shows again.

No comments: