Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tacoma Rainier's tickets

I wanted to let everyone know that I have never been to a Rainier's game before. I have been to a Mariner's game a few times though. Well just to let anyone who is wondering how I won the tickets I will tell you. We have our cable, Internet and phone with a company called Rainier Connect. Well they send out a bi-monthly news letter in the same envelop with our bill. It has all kinds of thing in it along with a find that phrase contest. Well I got my bill and I have never tried to win the contest before but thought I would just for fun this month. Well I read the phrase and started scanning the pages. I found it in no time, so I called the contest phone number and left the message like I was supposed to according to what they asked for. I got a call from them on Monday saying I won, but not only that that I was the first one and hard found the phrase faster then anyone else has in past contest. I was excited. Well we got the tickets in the mail and we will be at Cheney Stadium sitting in row 22 on the first base line right behind first base. We are in the gold club seats so we get snacks and drinks for free. We can't wait till the 7th of June to go to the game. I hope the boys have fun and the Rainier's win. The team they are playing against is Fresno.

No comments: