Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Communications Fair

Well on July 10, 2008 our cable company had a communications fair were we got to talk one on one with them and learn about new and exiting services. They had Rhubarb the Reindeer From the Tacoma Rainier's Baseball Team come. He played with the boys and even tried to still one of the prize baskets that was there (it is the one that Ben won too). Well at each of the Booth's they had a prize basket. So I put in mine and Jon's (he wouldn't) name in for the adult ones and the boys entered the kids one by coloring a picture of Rhubarb. Well the next day I got a call saying that Jon won the Rainier's prize pack (I won it because I put his name in for him since he was being a snot). So I went to pick it up and that's when they said that Ben won the coloring contest. So Ben got 3 movies and 2 stuffed animals along with a bunch of candy. I got 4 tickets to a Rainier's game 2 t-shirts, a small bat with a ball(Rainier's logo stuff), A Rubik's Cube, and a bunch of candy. I wanted the 3 night stay at The Great Wolf Lodge, Nut didn't win it. Oh well we got great stuff any ways.

No comments: