Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Skate Night!

On Sept.20,2008 We went to the Auburn Skate Connection and had a blast roller skating. The Victor Falls and Orting Wards rented the whole rink and had a combine ward activity. Rental of the skates was free or if you had your own you could use them. Jon had his roller blades and I have actual roller skates (they are white boots with pink wheels, so retro). The boys used skates from the rink. Everyone but DAD put on skates. Dad didn't put on any skates for obvious reasons and if you don't know why its because of his feet. He can barley walk do to all the problem he has with them so skating was not for him. He just took pictures. So everyone in the family but Kevin was there. That's Jon, myself, Sam, Ben, Britt, Crystal, Alexis, Mom and Dad. I fell a few time mostly do to the boys or other kids. The kids (Sam Ben and Alexis) had so much fun the boys are wanting their own skates for x-mas. We are talking about letting Sam have a big skate party for his birthday next year since its his 8Th. I will hope to have pictures soon. I will get my Dad to send them to me so can post them.

No comments: