We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Friday, February 27, 2009
My little sweetie!
So today after school I was sitting at my computer worrying about what to do about Jon's job. He is the only one working so we have no other income, that is why I am so upset just in case anyone was wondering. Well anyway my sweet little Ben came up to me gave me a hug and said it will be OK Mommy you can have my Birthday money. We have saved their birthday money for 2 years now, I forget to take it with me to the bank and open them a savings account. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness and generosity of course I started to cry more. If you know me at all the cry thing is normal when I'm upset just ignore the tears. Jon does. So I have to say that I am so blessed with loving kids. Sam has given me lots of hugs and kisses to make me feel better. Thank you boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment