Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

I just have to say Happy Birthday to my baby. He turned 6 years old on Friday. He loves to tell everyone that he in now 6. I took cup cakes to school and all the kids went home with bule mouths.. I bet the mom's loved that. I will post pictures later. I think I'm going to go to bed early. I still haven't coaght up on my sleep form my quik trip to UT and the fact that I have been reading the Twilight books. I read all 4 in one week... My eyes are tired. So I have to clean my hose and help out at school so latter this week I will update everyone... Oh Happy Birthday to Britt (Monday Apirl 6th and To my DAD Happy Birthday (Sun April 12th, Yep it was on Easter this year). Happy Birthday to Malichi (Thur April 9th. Ben and him are 26 hours apart.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday buddy!

Horn Family said...

Awww that is so sweet of you to mention Malachi! We are such slackers, well I guess I should say that I am the slacker. hahaha Happy Birthday Ben!!! Sounds like he had alot of fun! How is everything going? I hope all is well. Take Care : ) Miss you guys!

Horn Family said...

I was just thinking about when we went camping. That was so much fun! I am really going to miss that this year!

Jenny M said...

Those Twilight books are good, but dang I didn't read them THAT fast! Sounds like you are busy! Sleep sounds good to me...