We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Friday, May 08, 2009
My love of reading
So everyone thinks I'm strange but I'm trying to show my boys that reading is good for them. I have read the Twilight books twice now (one week to read them too, both times) and have watched the movie over a dozen times. Sam loves the movie and wants to watch it over and over again.Crystal take it for awhile please! He want to go see New Moon when it comes out.Jon finnaly watched part of the movie he says its just not that interesting to him. Now he's think of reading the books we'll see. I wonder how I had the time to read them like I did. I'm so busy in the boy's classes and with PTA stuff and my new calling.
Sam wants to read the books I just don't think hes at that reading level yet. But I will keep reading for him, I need some new books any ideas anyone?????
Oh my calling is "Home Family and Personal Enrichment Leader" I now have to come up with a board. I have been in this ward since the boundry changes for 3 years and don't know who anybody is really... What do I do? I gusee thats why they finnaly took me out of Primary. I know all the kids but not the adults. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steph ask the Presidency for some help on names and then pray from that list and whoever you feel should be apart of the enrichment comittee will come to you : ) How fun!!! I think you will enjoy getting to know all the sisters in your ward and planning enrichment! They are awesome!!!! I hope all is well.
Post a Comment