We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Birthday Wishes!
Happy Birthday to my sweet 1st born. Sam is 9 years old today. He wanted to have BBQ chicken (it was raining so I cooked it in the oven), corn and mashed potato's w/ gravy. I really feel old today and I'm not even 31. Wow I have a 9, 7 and soon to be newborn were did the time go. I still can't believe that I'm going to be having a new baby soon. Jon and I will be celebrating our 10year anniversary of our 1st date on memorial day. We are going to go back to Snowqulaime Falls were we had our first date and this year we are taking the boys with to see the falls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sam!!!
Post a Comment