We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Monday, June 21, 2010
School's out!
Today was the last day of school for the boys. They were so excited this morning. I am too I get to sleep in for now. I will be taking naps thought out the day once the baby comes. I have decided to to some summer study sessions with the boys in math and writing etc, so that they will not forget everything they have learned this year. We are going to have the boys get lots of books from the library and every time I am nursing the baby I will have one of them read to him so they can get better on their reading. I hope they have a good summer and that the sun comes out soon..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That is late! Jace has been out for a couple of weeks! I might be a little off because we took him out a week early to move, but dang, that seems like a long school year! Good luck with the baby and the summer!
Post a Comment