Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our new Puppy!

We have waited 10 years to get a dog, or should I say Jon has. So now that we are out of the apt. he instead ed on getting one. So he found a puppy on craigslist and on Sunday Nov 7Th we went and picked her up. When we got there she came right up to the Tahoe with her Daddy. As I got out he jumped up and his nose hit my nose. She was the only one of the puppies to even come near to us. Jon fell in love with her right away. He picked her out and said "I have my dog", note his dog... She is half Aussie Shepard (Mommy) and Yellow Lab or the dog down the street(Daddy)as they put it. She was one of two blue puppies (gray). She was the only one that had short hair, she looks like she may have Huskey in her. She is a sweet puppy and Jon just loves her. He wants her to be house trained and crate trained and said that he will do all the training. Yet I find that I am the one crate and house training. (see Stephanie's feelings). Well we brought her home and she even has a playmate already. Jon's little brother Brian's dog cash and her love to play. We named her Charlotte (Ben say like Charlotte's web). I suggested then name but Jon tells Ben he named her.

No comments: