We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Saturday, December 03, 2011
Baby #4 is on the way
Well I know that it has been a few months since my last post, but I have a good reason for it. I have been trying to get through the 1st trimester of my 4Th pregnancy. Yes we are having Baby #4, we left it in the hands of the lord to decide if we were to have any more and well he decided now was the time. Jon and I have decided though this will be our last boy or girl. We will be expecting our new family member some time around the 4Th of May (that's my due date). We get to find out on the 15Th of Dec what the sex of the baby is, all though we have decided not to tell anyone till Christmas day!!! So keep looking back for that post!!!! Cross your fingers for a girl, Jon says he thinks its a girl, I say boy. We will see in 2 weeks though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment