Wow I feel bad it took me so long to update but that's what happens when you have a new baby!
Well Sam turned 11 on May 20, 2012. I can't believe he is 11. Sam is now a boy scout and will be in sixth grade next year. I still just lost as to how I can have a middle schooler now. I look at my baby girl and think wow Sam was that little once.. H has gone through so much in the last 11 years. He suffered a 3rd degree burn on the back of his hand 1 week before his 1st b-day and then we almost lost him when his appendix ruptured. That was the scariest thing for me as a mother. Thank goodness we got him taken care of and he is healthy and thriving. I love that boy. Sam has improved in school over this last year he has amazed me in so many ways. He loves to read an will challenge Jon to see who can get done with their book first, even though Jon's book will have alot more pages then his. Sam loves science and for his science fair project he turned milk in to plastic. It was a cool experiment and he had lots of fun with daddy doing the different test. His is one of the most special boys I have ever known and loved. I am so greatful he is my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment