We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Friday, October 19, 2007
About ME!
I copied this off another blog and thought it would be fun to do. So tag you're it…see T to see who I tagged!
A-Attached or Single: Attached to Jon my handsom man
B- Best Friend: Crystal, Elizabeth, Lisa, Kelly
C- Cake or Pie: chocolate
D- Day of choice: Saterday, We can do things as a family
E- Essential Item: matching clothes. If your outfit doesn't match you look like you got dreesed in the dark and its funny to look at.
F- Favorite Color: I have two lite Pink and Purple (it was my Grandms favorite too)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bugs after all I do have boys and they have a sour middle
H- Hometown: Ok well I grew up in SLC Utah and Moved to Bonney lake so I have two.
I- Indulgence(s): shopping Ilove to shop
J- January or July: July. Because my birthday is in july
K- Kids: Samuel (6) and Benjamin (4)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family and the Gospel
M- Marriage Date: September 08 Seattle Washington Temple
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother, 4 sister in laws and 3 brother in laws
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples they are good dipped in carmel or peanutbutter.
P- Phobias or Fears: Hights. anything taller then the roof of my place I'm scared out of my mind
Q- Quote(s): "live Life like you were dying"
R- Reason To Smile: I am a mother of two hundsom wonderfull boys. They make the world a better place
S- Season: Summer, I get to have lots of outside time with the boys, and they don't get so much cabin fever.
T- Tag Three: Jen is the only one that I have that didn't get taged from Crystal
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to watch cartoons with my boys
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I love my meat. We are meat and pototos peolpe
W- Worst Habit: spending money
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds I loved to see my babies brfore they were born
Y- Your Favorite Food: I'm a food lover
Z- Zodiac: Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment