Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I love my husband. He is so great. My Dad is wonderful too. And then there's my Father in law who is awesome. I hope they all had a wonderful father's day. We got Jon the Indiana Jones DVD movies (at least the 3 that are out on DVD)for Father's Day. I got up from my sleeping bag ( yes we went camping at my parents) and went into the house were my Mom and I made omelet's for Jon and my Dad (and everyone else too)! Then we went to church with me parents. We came back to their house and got ready for dinner at my sister's house. Well dinner was a little black. Britt has never cleaned out his grill and there was about 3 inches of grease and other stuff in the bottom. The grill caught fire and crisped everything. It was still good. The weather was perfect. the kids played outside. Ben and Lexie played in the sprinkler and Sam played on the play set. It was a good day. We all took turns playing the wii and then we came home to get ready for bed and for the next week.

No comments: