We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Summer injurys so far!
Sam had the first injury of the Summer on June 22, 2008 he was at his friend Chris's house for Chris's birthday. Well he cut his knee open. It was to deep for just a band aid but not deep enough for stitches. I didn't take him in I just starry strip taped it and called it good.
Then 1 week later Jon was riding his bmx bike at the Orting skate park with his friend Brandon and well he some how fell and landed on his right shoulder. he got road rash on his shoulder, elbow and back. His shoulder is very swollen and sore. No he wouldn't let me take him to the Dr. "I guess that's what he gets for trying to be 15." crystal said Oh we think that is funny and she is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment