Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New class, new teacher finally!

Well after putting my foot down with the Principal and the district office Ben is now in Mrs. Ogami. He stated in her class today and was so excited. The guy for district office tried to make it all sound like that the change was the Principal and his idea. I told him that what ever make him happy to think that that's fine but it was because I wasn't going to put up with the other teacher and his crap anymore. I all so think that they made the change because I threatened to sure for all the public humiliation his caused Ben and the discrimination Mr. Arrisi had against me for his personal belief that I baby Ben and that's why he wouldn't let me in his class or on the field trip. It doesn't matter if I baby him or not he has no right to do the things he has done. That and it is completely stupid to use that as a excuse, its just a cop out for his lack in teaching skills and he didn't want me to see that he picked on Ben.There were many times I would be subbing for the recess duty and kids from Ben's class would come up to me and say "Ben isn't coming out he got in trouble for talking with so and so", but So and so would be out playing. Ben would tell me that he didn't get to do an activity because Mr. Arrisi said so and that all. Well I don't have to worry about it any more and I feel less stressed, very relieved. I get to go on the field trip tomorrow and help out in Ben's class at least once a week now too. He came home today all excited and full of life for the first time in a long time. I'm very happy he's happy now.

No comments: