We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
2 Days of hurts!
So last night I was going to go to bed I started to step up on the to the step to the hall. I stopped and turn to say something to Jon who was across the room from me. As I turned somehow I lost my balance and started to fall. I grabbed for the wall but there was nothing to grab onto. I managed to bend my ring and pinkie fingers back, then I hit the bottom of my stomach on a box sitting on the harth in front of the fire place. I then smashed my left for arm on the edge of the tile for the harth. In all of this of course I twisted my left leg and ankle also bending my 2small toes on the left foot. So I woke up today all bruised and battered.Baby girl is just fine. She has been moving and kicking me like nomarl.
Now for hurt #2 but this time its not me. We have decided to put Sam and Ben in the 3rd row of the Tahoe now so they are used to being back there when the baby comes we will just be leaving one seat folded down for them to get in and out easy. Well we have it all set up for them now and today we gave the missionaries a ride home so the seat was up. When we got home Sam couldn't and wouldn't wait for Daddy to help him fold the seat down and when he flipped it forward part of the seat belt flew back and hit him in the mouth. So now the inside of his bottom lip is all cut up and the little flap of skin between his upper lip and teeth is no longer attached to the lip. His chin is swollen and he has a small cut on it. Its good the there is no school tomorrow because he looks like the whole bottom right side of his face is deformed. Poor kid.
Well that's all for now... Oh on a good note we figured out that there are 8 seat belts instead of just 7 in the Tahoe... Yeah! When the boys climbed in today to go home from church they found the 3rd seat belt in the 3rd row... I know silly right we just never really looked before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment