We are Jon, Stephanie, Samuel, Benjamin, Connor and Arya Peck. We love to live life to the fullest and just have fun.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Baby Girl has a name!
Well we finally decided on an name for our little girl.... Oh but you are just going to have to wait to find out what it is!! Hahaha! We are trying to have some fun and enjoy this pregnancy since we have decided that this will be our last baby!..
Jon and I had talked about it a long time ago and said we would like 3-4 children. So We had Samuel and then 2 years later Benjamin joined our family. We had not been trying for another baby and had not had another one so we thought wow well we must be done with kids, 2 is good for us but if we were to have another and it was a girl we would be done. I was in the Hospital taking care of Sam when his appendix ruptured and thought well this is definitely it for us I just couldn't go through something like this again. It was so hard to see my baby like that and the Dr's kept say it was good that we took care of it when we did or he wouldn't have made it. Oh how my heart hurt at the thought of losing my Sam!
Then there came the weeks after Sam was out of the Hospital and I was still feeling like crap. In the hospital I wasn't eating or sleeping well and thought that is why I don't feel good but at home I was taking better care of myself but still feeling sick all the time. Well Jon says your pregnant, HAHAHAHA No I'm not that's impossible. So we made our normal bet a kiss for the winner (ha we love that bet because there is no winner or loser). I got the test and here comes Connor! Well we figured out that the lord had 1 more spirit in Heaven waiting for us. So we said that if it happened it happened. We thought that the lord sent us Connor as a surprise because he knew if we got our little girl then we would be done and then Connor wouldn't join our family, so he made us wait just a little longer. Then in Aug I said wait somethings not right and took a test here comes #4.. I didn't want to even think that we were getting a girl because I knew if I got my hopes up and then found out its was a boy I might be a bit sad. When the ultra sound tech showed us the baby parts and said do you know what that is? I said "its a boy" and looked at Jon and then she says "NO its a Girl." I looked at her as asked "are you sure?" she said "I am positive That it is a girl I would bet my life on it" I had tears in my eyes. So now we are 11 1/2 weeks away and have her a name and are just waiting to welcome her into our family! So stay tuned to find out more!
Oh I will just tell you her name...... Arya Nicole Peck!!! There you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you were able to find a name!
Post a Comment